goodmortgage.com offers a wide range of FHA home loan mortgages so you'll have access to the best rates and programs for your situation. We are licensed as a lender and a broker, so we can shop the market to find the product that's right for YOU.
We also are approved by HUD as a Direct Lender. This gives you access to the best rates and fees around.
Buying a home is the American Dream. FHA loans have many benefits like:
- 3.5% Down Payment, as opposed to a 5% down payment on traditional loans
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Low closing costs - regulated by HUD
- No credit score requirements, though a 630 is generally needed.
- Manufactured homes qualify.
- Qualify for a loan two years after a bankruptcy
- Qualify for a loan three years after a foreclosure
If you have an FHA loan, refinancing is easy! Ask us about an FHA Streamline refinance.
Should I get pre-qualified before looking for a property?
You don't have to apply for a loan before looking for a property, but it's a great idea to get pre-approved before you start home shopping. When you get pre-approved, you know ahead of time how much house you can afford, what you can expect your monthly payment to be, and how much money you will need for the down payment and settlement costs at closing. And the best benefit is that Real Estate Agents and sellers will take your offer more seriously if you have been pre-approved.
Let one of our experienced, licensed, mortgage loan specialists help you today.
|Let us know a few details about your request, and we will provide a custom rate quote. Secure, No Obligation, and no Social Security Number.|