Mortgage Document Application Checklist
Required Documentation for Most Mortgage Loan Applications
- Past two (2)years W-2s.
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty days.
- Most recent two months banks statements.
- If divorced… a fully executed divorce decree.
- If previously bankrupt, a copy of the bankruptcy papers.
- Most recent two months asset account statements of account where down payment is coming from.
- Copy of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and copy of earnest money deposit from Realtor.
- If you are currently renting….either 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord.
- Recent payment slip from your current mortgage(s).
- A copy of your
homeowners insurance declarations page.
Note: If your desired loan is a refinance, the two months asset account statements will only need to show two months of payment reserves.
For Self Employed borrowers, Employed in sales, Paid by commission, Owns Rental Real Estate, or when required by Underwriting:
- Two (2)Years signed personal Tax returns- including all schedules.
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- If self-employed -
business licenses for the past two years.
Go to our mortgage calculators to see what your payments will be.
*Due to the many factors involved in home financing, we are providing a very limited list of required documentation. Within 24 hours of your application your loan will be assigned to one of our loan consultants, who will contact you regarding the required information. See application process for a more accurate description of loan process.